Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Constructive Conference Redefined

As one who defines luxury and sophistication by "simplicity," it is not often that you will find me praising the chaos of a convention. But I must confess: I was completely thrilled and constantly surprised by the Design Blog Conference 2012 in Los Angeles. With a two-day slate of highly successful and savvy writers, designers, and business marketing professionals, it was an incredible informative opportunity and a wonderful place to network. As the beneficiary of numerous "Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles" articles and opportunities, I am biased to this group of incredibly talented professionals. However, the publishing parent company, NCI (Network Communications, Inc.) has forever won me as a client, reader, and subscriber. Thank you for an amazing opportunity to expand, expound, and enjoy the talents of so many exceptional peers. To Clint, Gina, and Holly, a warm, heart-felt thank you for a truly exceptional conference. To all my blogging peers and fellow designers, you are both gifted in your skills and a gift to those of us who learn from you. To All: my many thanks and I look forward to seeing you and working with you soon.

St. Andrews from the Cathedral